Becoming a member of the Wayward Woman Giving Fund (WWGF) is a very rewarding experience for the following reasons:
- You are joining a community of like-minded women who have a philanthropic mindset.
- You can feel comfortable knowing that 99% of your membership fees and donations are allocated annually to local community-focused initiatives that are supporting and empowering Women, Children, Cultural Community Development and the Environment.
- While we encourage women to become micro-philanthropists, we welcome anyone to join; there is no limit to the number of members that can be part of our exciting Giving Circle community.
- Because we want to encourage as many 'Wayward Women' as possible to become members, we have created a sliding scale of membership fees starting at $5 per month that can either be paid in either weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annual installments.
- This ensures that individuals from all financial backgrounds can afford to become a WWGF member, while also becoming a micro-philanthropist and being part of a vibrant community.
- Membership benefits include voting on where our grants are awarded, special rates to our events, access to our members-only Facebook group, a mention in our monthly newsletter for your business or project and more!